Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at a 99 that is pretty loaded out and appears to be in good shape but for the high mileage (260k), one power window switch (drivers side switch will not actuate the passenger side window but the window does work from the passenger side) and the leather on the drivers seat is torn a bit so has seat covers up front.
It is a SLT with V8 by the way and has the nice tube steel step on the side, heavy duty looking tube steel brush guard bumper with additional larger fog lights up front, a really nice add on luggage rack on top with three spot lights. Seems to have all the bells and whistles that were available on it.
I can get it for $1800 from the original owner and he has a handful of records for repairs.

I like the trucks and that is not a lot of money but I don't know them the way you guys do.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

·
5 Door Whore #176
375 Posts
honestly I bought my 2000 6 months ago for 3000 wit 130K on it may not be a bad deal all depends on how well it has been taken care of

·
vtec kickin in yo
709 Posts
i say throw 1100 at him and hell take it

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently picked up a 01 Durango from my father in law for my son with 144k on it. Other than some maintenance items (sister-in-law driving it), all is well. Need new front bearings but have a strong car for about $600 bucks. I didn't realize the 4.7 was as powerful as it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts