Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a guy walkin down the street the other day wearing one red shoe so I stop him and ask him did you lose a shoe? he says no I found one

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, forgot I even posted that, seems no one gets it. the guys a transiet, we all seem to forget the most important things in life, its not what we have thats makes a person, its how we feel about life in general that makes it all worth the effort. we can't all be the rich successful guy/gal, but its what you do with what you have that means the most. I for one grew up so poor that I had to learn the importance what I had and use it too its full advantage, 3 years ago I was making loads of money, but it can all be taken in a micro second, which it was, sure, it did a real number on me after practically killing myself to have something, a month later my wife left taking what was left but she never broke my soul, thats the one thing that no one can take from you unless you let them and I refuse too. I've been the nice guy my whole life and have been taken advantage of but its who you are inside that counts, I could be a self centered man that could take what I want, I have the talent, but I choose not too and be the man I have always been, because in my heart I know its the way I was intented to be. it has nothing to do with a god or society, which both have pretty much came to a head, there has always been evil and will be till the earth explodes in a ball of fire because of mans want6 of having and owening it all, but really, how nuch does any man or woman really need? I have personally seen the best person I knew turn too the worst over power and money, and yet end up alone and unloved because of it. so, was it really worth it? no one promises any of us the next minute more less a lifetime, I mean my god, and i'm speaking figuratively because if there is one he hasn't done me any favors,and I was raised in church, but I earned everything I ever had and appreciated it because of it. for those that haven't, you can't trully appreciate the simplest things in life! so, metiforicully speaking, the one red shoe, it wasn't wether he had found or lost one, it was he still had the one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts