Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bout to put on my lower grill and I went to Autozone and got shoe goo. That's what was suggested by other members. I'm reading the tube and it's for sneaker repair! Just checkin if this is the stuff I want?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yes, you got the right stuff. Shoo Goo works great. As far as it not being professional, take a look at my install. It's completely invisible. It has been holding up perfectly for several monthes now. The epoxy I tried the first time cracked and the grills were coming loose. This will NOT come loose!

·
Mike
1,683 Posts
That looks awesome...i just ordered my grill yesterday upper and lower.... was wandering should i remove the black fins from the factory for the upper or can you leave them on there, i haven't looked at it...can they be removed with out ruining them incase i dont like the look?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yes, absolutely remove the factory "inserts". You'll never want them again. They will remove without destroying them, however, just grind out the plastic spot welds and the whole assembly comes right out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.