Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own or have pictures of the interior of a Selby Durango SP360? I have stock durango sport that I'm going to paint and do the interior to look like the SP360, I may even swap the engine out later but I want to do the exterior first, then the interior then mods. I would appreciate any pics or web sites that show the interior. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, thanks for the responses, I've been adding up everything I would need to change and I don't know if it's worth doing. I could problably find a real one for what I'm going to spend after adding the price of my durango and then the upgrades. :huh: I love this thing though and if I do it it's going to be my daily driver. At least until the Magnum SRT8 comes out.

B

·
0 Posts
yeah i really like the way they look as well...
I have seen some pretty good group buy's on the cerullo seats, but can not justify ditching my RT seats for them.
If you like the way they look then just get the body kit. I believe it runs 1300 for the front back bumper and side skirts ...then you can throw in the keystone hood (they own the mold now)...or you can do the upgrades to the engine and get the supercharger and keyston dual exhaust...
I would just upgrade with what you have the money to do and the products you like the most. For instance..i like the bumper cover from Stillen or Street Scene more than i like the shelby 360 bumper cover.etc..etc

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
those seats are $500 ea :hammer:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the feed back, the ebay link had some great interior pictures, the real one is hard to come by too, I haven't had any problems with my Durango so it might just get a face lift.

·
Registered
396 Posts
god i love those sp360's...the blue one is the sickest...but those rims are wack man

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Just a note for more information:

The Super Pursuit & Shelby SP360 are the same vehicle and Star Coach was one of the 2 companies "authorized" by Dodge and Shelby to produce the Shelby D variant — Race Truck Trends was the other.
When someone ordered a Shelby Durango, the appropriate OEM D (the Shelby package was an "option" that could be added to whatever D you ordered) was drop-shipped directly from the factory in Newark to either company depending on whether final delivery was for the Eastern US (Star Coach in GA) or the Western US (Race Truck Trends in CA.) They would "convert" the stock D into a SP360 and then shipped it on to the particular dealership where it was ordered.
As an alternative to those who didn't want the whole Shelby treatment (or who couldn't afford it), Star Coach offered a special "Super Pursuit II" conversion that could be personalized with as much of the SP360 package as you wanted; plus some other items not available as part of the SP360 package.
There arel Ds being sold at various places on the web as a Shelby SP360 when all they really are is a normal D that's been modified with enough aftermarket parts to be passed off as a Shelby! (Shelby Ds were only sold during 98/99), but it sure ain't no SP360!
A Real Shelby SP360 will have a special serial numbered "Shelby signature" plate mounted on the dash — and other "undisclosed" locations on the body & frame

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interesting... thanks for that info.

·
"The beast"
444 Posts
Could you have dug up any more dead of a thread?! Holy shit!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is a thread on the shelby durango right? i havnt been with my durango in awhile and now that i am back to it im tying to put it together and im having a difficult time finding the side skirts. i was hoping someone could help?

·
"The beast"
444 Posts
Look at the times of the last post. 2004. Dead thread. Make a new one next time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts