Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
mines on order. should be here by the end of the month. I ordered it from http://www.stylinconcepts.com for $299. the rear is also coming same price :biggthump $70 for shipping

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Sharper said:
Yup, I got one. It bolts below the chrome part.
nice look'n truck sharper. have you got anymore pics?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
man that's great. I haven't seen that before. I like it :biggthump That's where mine is going

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
Looks like you're gonna need some big fog lights...

6" rounds. that's the main reason I like that one :biggthump

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Bigguy18LSU77 said:
Hey rock, are you sure that's the right bumper? there is no picture of it, and the name of it is "super pursuit bumper"?

Some background for you. The Shelby Durango was assembled by two companies Star Coach (now defunct) and Race Truck Trends. When the original "Shelby" run was done, the companies kept producing Durangos with many of the same parts as well as other modifications. The new version was called the Super Persuit. Race Truck Trends is still in business and the parts may also be purchased here http://www.racetrucktrends.com The original is urethane and is forgiving if you kit a curb or other object. The Keystone is fiberglass and does not flex very well.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Neil said:
Some background for you. The Shelby Durango was assembled by two companies Star Coach (now defunct) and Race Truck Trends. When the original "Shelby" run was done, the companies kept producing Durangos with many of the same parts as well as other modifications. The new version was called the Super Persuit. Race Truck Trends is still in business and the parts may also be purchased here http://www.racetrucktrends.com The original is urethane and is forgiving if you kit a curb or other object. The Keystone is fiberglass and does not flex very well.
Neil's right. that's why you see a price difference. fiberglass vs urethane

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Bigguy18LSU77 said:
so the link you gave me is for the good one that is eurethane?
the link I gave you was for fiberglass.

$426 for racetrucktrends.com
$299 for stylinconcepts.com

don't forget about shipping and painting :rant: racetrucktrends does do fiberglass, but they want $299 for the front and $399 for the back. stylin concepts wanted $299 for either. just breaks down to how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right now price is my only issue. It will be prepped etc. when it is painted along with the rest of my truck. I am trying to get as much done as possible so that I don't have to repaint it again when I add more body work to it.

I'm going to end up going with the fiberglass one if I can get it at all.

Thanks for everything guys.
Hugh

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.