Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1988 Dakota 3.9L-TBI
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious, did the 89 Shelby have a custom bumper skirt specific to the Shelby or was the skirt offered on other 87-90 Dakotas?

I think this one was offered on 87-90 if you wanted it, still has the fog lights but shorter. Any idea??

·
Registered
285 Posts
shelby bumper skirt

only on the Shelby. It was about 2 inches below the fog lights as these pictures show. These are another hard to find item. I hit a dog back in early 90s tore mine off . Got a new one then for i think about 120 dollars.I kept the old one and repaired it for a spare.

·
1988 Dakota 3.9L-TBI
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sell me your spare man :wave: holding a second is bad luck lol

Is there somewhere on this site you can post things your wanting? I already have an original white fastback on the way, I would love a skirt, cup holder, and any badge tags.

·
Registered
285 Posts
man I love your prayer or saying at the bottom of your post. Ill look and see if I have a cup holder. whats wrong with yours? do you need rims?

·
1988 Dakota 3.9L-TBI
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks lol I was thinking about having it machined into a plaque for my dash. Moparnut38 has my rims covered with a set of 79' AMC TurbocastII but if you have a Shelby cup holder I will buy it....nothing wrong with mine just a novelty item.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump. I'm looking for a Fastback and Shelby bumper valence as well. Anyone know for them? I'm not sure of anywhere that will ship, or if it's possible to buy new.

·
1988 Dakota 3.9L-TBI
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They can not be purchased new, I have an authentic fastback but can not find a used skirt for under $500

1 - 7 of 7 Posts