Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Shaker all the way. It is just more classy.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Cowl, hands down. It's just more classy :biggthump

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
suffolk_mopar said:
i have always wanted the cowl hood. a guy over at sova has a good deal on a shaker, thats the only reason i even considered it.
It's your truck man, I just always wait the extra time to get what I actually wanted because it's your ride, you're gonna see it everyday and drive it :biggthump

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
Cowl all the way

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
QuaTscH94 said:
It's your truck man, I just always wait the extra time to get what I actually wanted because it's your ride, you're gonna see it everyday and drive it :biggthump

I'm gonna see it every day if he keeps his truck in his sig :biggthump

but really get what ever hood you like the most better deal or not thats a big mod not to get the one you want.

and yes I know his truck is turned around and I can't see the hood :jester:

·
Sideways on Sundays
984 Posts
IMO........Cowl is going to look better hands down. As clean as your truck is, I think a shaker would break up the smooth lines, where a cowl is a nice sleek look that just enhances the overall appearance of the truck. :biggthump

·
318 Posts
get the shaker. paint it black like your wheels, it will look good. I love mine, it was about 1000 shipped. I get comps on it all the time. the only problem is ou go to a corbeurated style filter instead of a tube/airhat. this can make nitrous tricky and blowers impossible to use. I notice alot of people cut supports out of the cowls to help airflow, I dont like that. I've been looking at black wheels for a while, they look good. just remember its YOUR truck.

couple pics below

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MagnumDak said:
get the shaker. paint it black like your wheels, it will look good. I love mine, it was about 1000 shipped. I get comps on it all the time. the only problem is ou go to a corbeurated style filter instead of a tube/airhat. this can make nitrous tricky and blowers impossible to use. I notice alot of people cut supports out of the cowls to help airflow, I dont like that. I've been looking at black wheels for a while, they look good. just remember its YOUR truck.

couple pics below

damn your truck is hot. sincity r/t`s rims would definately look hot on your truck.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.