Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a shaker hood used and it doesn't have any bolts to connect the top(the air intake I guess) to the part that attaches to the manifold. Does anybody know where I can get an install kit for this? I have already called keystone restyling, they make the hood, and have left several messages with no reply. I have also tried summit and they don't have anything.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried again today and sure enough I actually talked to Phil. They have the install kit with directions. It was only $15. I just dropped the hood off today to get painted along with the new grille and mirrors.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keystone is driving me crazy. I ordered the install kit on October 26th and still don't have it. I don't expect stuff to be here immediately. My check card still hasn't been charged either. I tried calling to make sure the order was put through and of course I can't talk to anybody, they are always away from their desk.

Does anybody on here have a copy of the install instructions? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.