Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't about time to start voting for the September TOM. I am not sure how to start a poll or to get things started so I guess I will leave it up to Adam or SinCity. :whip:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to nominate 02graphiteRT. His truck is sick. :drink:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I sent the pic, but don't sweat it. lets move on...... :drink:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rock's pic should definitely still be posted. Maybe from here on out the winning TOM pic should be posted the following month. So since Rock won for August post his during September and whoever wins September gets there pic posted in October and so on. Sounds like a reasonable and fair way to me. Rock's truck is definitely awesome and definitely deserves to be posted as the feature for the website. However, also we should maintain a little order and do the TOM voting for every month. So what do you say? SinCity get Rock's pic up!!!! :drink:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
maybe featured product can be taken down this month and be replaced with Rocks TOM pic and then this months TOM pic beside his this would put us back on track

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
I PM'ed Steve to see what he thought. I don't know if featured product has to be up there or not but I threw the idea at him.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
this is gonna be my pic
:toast:

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
what we need to do, because steve is super busy, is to make a TOM forum page that is locked and only the mod can change it...or add the pic to the top of the main messege board, if that can be done.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
VegasOutkast said:
ya'll need help with the TOTM here?
Are you seriously asking that question?

The problem is.... stephen is really busy... if we have a TOM he can't change it on the home page.

Paul

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
Are you seriously asking that question?

The problem is.... stephen is really busy... if we have a TOM he can't change it on the home page.

Paul

Correct! Since Rocks pic didn't make it up I've held off on TOM. Steve is really busy but I wish there was some way I or another Mod could change the TOM pic

V

·
0 Posts
he should give someone else ftp access.

all that needs to be done is upload the new totm with the file name featuredvehicle.jpg

take a total of maybe 20 seconds! resizing the image maybe 1 minute total!

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I'll get the front page changed to feature two trucks for the next month before the end of the weekend, and will try to keep up on the subsequent TOM's.

I'd love to find another webmaster to join the crew, especially one with graphics experience, to give a hand out around here during the times when I'm buried at home.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
I'd love to find another webmaster to join the crew, especially one with graphics experience, to give a hand out around here during the times when I'm buried at home.
If he would take it... I would suggest VegasOukast... he's the best, and if I'm not mistaken I think he does have a few graphics skills.... haha

Paul

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Adam said:
What ever happend to Ryan?

Vegas sounds good. I work in a Graphics shop but I've never done any Internet webpage stuff.
Ryan's more of a figurehead assistant webmaster - he was gracious enough to donate the license for the original site's bulletin board system until it expired, and he's helped promote the site across the internet.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
Ryan's more of a figurehead assistant webmaster - he was gracious enough to donate the license for the original site's bulletin board system until it expired, and he's helped promote the site across the internet.

Let us know if theres anything you need help with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts