1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
hahahah wow!!

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
That's amazing.....you gotta figure to, it's not just one dumbass...it's all the dumbasses that were involved in building this truck that let that pass inspection! Any normal joe-shmoe could have glanced over this thing and said, uh...hey...where's the reinforcements for this thing here!? Amazing......

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
That was a horible video! Beadlocks are overrated too, he would never need them for that truck.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
Thats what they get for taking 4 perfectly good tires and putting a POS Chevy over top of them.:stirthepo:funny:

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
hahahaha, that sucks for them! i like how it just about ripped the whole side of the "one off bed" right off the truck. i guess thats what happens when you build a truck for show and then beat on it in the dirt :jester:

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
i wish i had that kind of money to just throw away.......... id have one hell of a sick durango, thats for sure......
thats the shit im screamin! im proud of myself just puttin new 33's on my trucks :jester:

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
its a ford

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
totally looked like a raptor.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
lmao at all the guys walkin up with their hands in their pockets....like "yep its fucked"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts