E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
Jet Stage 1 Performance Module
P/N 90001
For 1996-2003 3.9 V6 Dakota

Never used, sold vehicle before installing. Only opened box to read instructions. Paid $300 new. Best REASONABLE offer.
Send e-mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
whats reasonable, what would you sell for? i used my friends microtuner on the cheap gas and i liked it, but not 300$ liked it. is this better or worse than a microtuner and name a price? all i do is hook it up to my computer, let it change my shit then take it out right?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ralph4u2c said:
whats reasonable, what would you sell for? i used my friends microtuner on the cheap gas and i liked it, but not 300$ liked it. is this better or worse than a microtuner and name a price? all i do is hook it up to my computer, let it change my shit then take it out right?
This module stays in.You unplug the wiring harness from the computer on the firewall, plug in the module, and plug the wiring harness into the module. It should only take a few minutes. You then disconnect the battery terminal for a minute to clear the computer. Reconnect the cable and start the engine. Let it run for a few minutes to reprogram and your ready to go. If you have any questions, you can read up on it on the JetChip site. I'd leike to get half price ($150) being that it is brand new. Let me know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
sounds simple enough, ill read up on it and look into it. i just had to fix my condenser on my truck so that was almost 400$ and i got a few bills to pay but ill start to save and if you still have it in a month or so ill get it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jet Stage 1 Power Module

ralph4u2c said:
sounds simple enough, ill read up on it and look into it. i just had to fix my condenser on my truck so that was almost 400$ and i got a few bills to pay but ill start to save and if you still have it in a month or so ill get it.
I still have the module. Are you still interested??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts