Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i decided to redo the interior in my 2002 dakota quad cab. I've already ordered a dash kit billet a/c knobs, new mirror and also picked up a new deck. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my seats but i'm starting to run out of money. I've looked into seat covers and i can't find anything that i like, so does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do to add a little something extra to my existing seats?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went out and took one more look for seat covers and I found some that matched perfectly. If i get a chance i'll post pictures later.

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
I went with seat covers to at least make my interior look presentable with my painted dash. However I'm going to upgrade to apc super sports this summer. Covers are ok if you're tight on cash

·
Registered
152 Posts
depending on how much cash you have, I've found a lot of good quality seats on Ebay. I don't really like buying stuff there for things like performance parts, but they have a lot of good stuff for accessories :biggthump

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
Dang it, ill be at Senior Week at Myrtle Beach for a week starting Sun. I graduate on Sat. so it will be a week till i see your pics

·
Registered
121 Posts
yah, i bought a pair of the apc blk/grey cloth seats for 275 shipped(pair)with sliders from prozen-hopefully ill get them next week. gonna go in when i do my new console

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Dakota Sv74, be sure to post pics of them man. I wanna get those seats soon too.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
yes, p,lease do. i`ve been thinking bout ordering seats from them. let us know whats up and how ya like em.

·
Registered
121 Posts
ill be sure too. i have a lot of interior work i gotta take care of. one being a custom console, the headligner and stuff is done, just finishing up the new sound system, and console then the seats will go in, hopefully have pics up in a few weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts