Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
school me on these please.... have the oppurtunity to get one for 200$

http://www.sctflash.com/DCXC2.php

any help? i have superchips now.. is this more/less worth the superchips or??

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
Cant really say if it will or wont be better than Superchips for whats listed in your sig (I've only used SCT).. but if you plan to do more later, SCT is the way to go. You can spend another $75 or $100 later and get unlimited tunes too, so as you mod more you can adjust your tune as you go. Superchips is a generic canned tune. The 3 tunes you're going to get the with the SCT handheld are canned as well, but they're tailored to your mods. You tell them what mods you have and they'll load tunes to the handheld according to what you tell them.

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
You gotta get the rango fixed first lol. But yeah get it I know I will get one soon

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info guys... yes, fixing the durango is a the first priority. but i fgure since ill be doing the h/o cams sometime in the future that the sct may be the way to go....

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Is the $200 with tunes? Hemifever charges $275 for a new one custom tuned, I love mine.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Just to correct you it's $375 with the 3 custom tunes. Or at least it was last Tuesday when I bought mine.
Ouch, that sucks. You must've just missed it, I've only had mine about 3 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts