Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 99 2d R/T neon for almost nothing and was looking into modding but I wanted to know before I bought the Mopar PCM if the SCT tuner would work on this car?

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Not sure about the SCT working on the 1st Gen Neon but here's a good resource for everything Neon www.neons.org

I have an intense blue 98 R/T. I'm running the Mopar Performance ECU, Iceman CAI, 52mm TB, MPX Underdrive Pulley, booger bushings, and a Mopar Performance bobble strut.

·
I hate you people.
2,837 Posts
What about 2nd gen Neon's?

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
I don't have much knowledge of 2nd Gen Neons .... though I don't think the SCT is compatible with them either. Not completely sure though since this one is supposed to be programmed for a PT Cruiser, which is essentially the same vehicle underneath as the Neon. They are built on the same platform.

I do know I can use My Superchips 3715 from my Dakota to check and clear CEL codes on my 98 Neon ...... even though it's currently VIN locked to the Dakota.

What about 2nd gen Neon's?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure about the SCT working on the 1st Gen Neon but here's a good resource for everything Neon www.neons.org

I have an intense blue 98 R/T. I'm running the Mopar Performance ECU, Iceman CAI, 52mm TB, MPX Underdrive Pulley, booger bushings, and a Mopar Performance bobble strut.
im already a member of that forum, my screen name is stockrt :jester:

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
I have the same screen name on there as here ncroadracer73 :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts