Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scrapin' The Coast 05'
Saturday, June 25, 2005 - Sunday, June 26, 2005 [ Edit This Event ]
Being held @ the Ms. Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Ms. The Wildest Show you will ever attend. With over 100 classes ranging from Mild, Wild, Radical and over 15 specialty trophies and 3 club participation trophies. Dont miss the Wildest after party with our famous Bikini contest(bikini not required), Frame dragging comp, Neon glowoff, 1/4 mile racing, Poker run, Live entertainment. There will be numerous vendors on hand selling aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle. Triple Point Usaci Regional stereo event and a Mobile Dyno! Top national magazines will be covering the event so this is your chance to get your vehicle in Street Trucks, Mini Truckin, Truckin, Tailgate, HighBeamz, Sport Truck, Lowrider, StreetSource, ImportSource, Gauge, Performance Autosound, DropJawMag, Lowlife Video, Phlatout, LayinBody, DragItOff, etc......! Nominated in Mini Truckin for Show of the Year for 03' & 04' This is a Must Attend Event. Proceeds will be donated to the Make A Wish Foundation. So come on out to a show that you will NEVER forget!

Contact Greg 228-832-4683
or visit www.ScrapinTheCoast.com :mullet:

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'll be there.....AGAIN. I got screwed last year when the judged my truck. They didnt even look at anything, just stood next to it for like a minute then walked off, no looking in bed or interior. Oh well, it sucks because I dont have the dak in my sig anymore. I will see some of you guys there hopefully.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Josh.
thanks for telling me this. ALL THOUGH due to lack of funds I would love to go. Unless my fairy godmother can come up with some ready neaded cash my way to fix that thermostat in my dakota before the meet.

LATER!

joe cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts