Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Just a poor shlep......
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any scans of the previous articles? I have on and off followed it, but living here now getting some of the more specific mag titles are harder to get, if they get be gotten at all.

Brian

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
ive got most of the issues. but for some reason i dont think theyve done anything in the past two.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
ive got most of the issues. but for some reason i dont think theyve done anything in the past two.
just got it in the mail last week. more or less a recap and they wired up the ECM and got it running.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
they need to put it on dyno. then add modded TB and cut runners on kegger. then for shits and giggles, add a mopar comp.
and see if it makes any differance, not only in peak HP but the range of power as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dodgeforum has them under 1st gen dakota, look under FAQ2 and scroll down to engine swaps and click on Mopar Action article:wave:

·
Just a poor shlep......
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dodgeforum has them under 1st gen dakota, look under FAQ2 and scroll down to engine swaps and click on Mopar Action article:wave:
Ahh, thank you. :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I did the same Fast360Dak. I didn't get any kind of a response either.

Reactions: Ranger50

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
the only article Ive found on that is where they put in a locker and the gen maint. in the first article. Maybe it didnt get enough response so the canned the project.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts