Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Montana Dodge's BFF
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran a 05-07 GTO,unknown mods but was told heads,cam,spray from his buddy,ran him from a 20 and a 40 with me on motor both races.
from 20 it was bad for him,I stamped his ticket to amtrak city.
40 roll was closer for him but I still pulled him by 2-3 cars and he never gained on me.

Ran a twin turbo 300zx,he claimed built motor with ricer turbos pushing 25lbs. boost and faster than anything in the parking lot(from a 60 roll of course).
I was on bottle both races (150 shot)
So I took the race one from a 30 and one from a 60.
From 30 I amtraked his ass BAD!
From a 60 I put 4-5 cars on him and kept them there he never started to gain.

DEPUTY

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
very nice:mullet:. you need to start doing videos of your kills and post vids for our entertainment...i'd love to see the faces/hear the excuses from the other drivers:D

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
We'll have to get the Daks together soon.
you guys live in the same city. it cant be that hard to figure something out... that sounds like it would be an interesting race :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
you guys live in the same city. it cant be that hard to figure something out... that sounds like it would be an interesting race :D
Well see, when two 2nd Gen Dakotas that are making this much HPz...its hard to get them with in 30 miles of each other..Its like two opposite pole magnets. The world may stop spinning for a moment if we get them too close together.

I took him for a ride in mine last weekend. I've not seen or ridden in his yet.
Until I get some kinda sticky tires on it, it may not be much of a race.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Well see, when two 2nd Gen Dakotas that are making this much HPz...its hard to get them with in 30 miles of each other..Its like two opposite pole magnets. The world may stop spinning for a moment if we get them too close together.

I took him for a ride in mine last weekend. I've not seen or ridden in his yet.
Until I get some kinda sticky tires on it, it may not be much of a race.
Lmao +rep!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts