Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ya'll, a guy i work with is helping run a car show, now, from here it's going to be him typing, but if you have any questions, i can get back to ya.

The Southern Arizona Mopar Club is having it's annual car show on april 9 at the toys r' us on oracle rd across from the tucson mall . There will be a auction for our charity "the battered womens and childrens house of tucson" a dunk booth and a various other activities . The car show is open to all makes and models with trophies and prizes for each class . There is a 15 dollar entry fee day of show, until april 1 it is 10 dollar for pre-registration, and if you bring 2 cans of food for the food bank it is a dollar off. Hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
mayhim said:
hey ya'll, a guy i work with is helping run a car show, now, from here it's going to be him typing, but if you have any questions, i can get back to ya.

The Southern Arizona Mopar Club is having it's annual car show on april 9 at the toys r' us on oracle rd across from the tucson mall . There will be a auction for our charity "the battered womens and childrens house of tucson" a dunk booth and a various other activities . The car show is open to all makes and models with trophies and prizes for each class . There is a 15 dollar entry fee day of show, until april 1 it is 10 dollar for pre-registration, and if you bring 2 cans of food for the food bank it is a dollar off. Hope to see you there.
Can you please e-mail me complete details regarding this event to include where people should go on the internet (or e-mail or phone?) to pre-register or get more information? Send it to [email protected] and I'll get you added to the event calendar at the bottom of the main page. You should probably also post a notice in the events forum if you haven't already.

The only bummer for SW guys is that your event coincides with the Mopar Spring Fling show in SoCal.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
mayhim said:

Dude man, sounds like a good time. Bummer is that most of us that would come from the LA and SD area will be at Spring Fling that weekend. Maybe he can move it a week or two...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i'll talk with him tonight and get some more info. there is no way to move it up or back, as everything has been scheduled. expected turn out is around 200 or more showing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts