Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
REGISTERED ABUSER
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one deal with this company..i seen some good n bad things about them...but the price is real nice...and they fit our truck...

let me know what you guys think since some of you have half a brain..sorry to the rest of you mulleted raised 4X4 driving gun rack havin marlboro smokin jerks..

·
shake them babies
3,550 Posts
they always show up on a search result for "dakota wheel" on ebay. apparently they're based in long island. dunno much more about them, except i like their black rims, and the prices seem good :drool:

·
REGISTERED ABUSER
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but i googled them and got alot of bitchin about them on a blazer site...im just head down to a ghetto shop and get sum rims that fit...hotter then lava!

but i am gonna keep a ear open..so if anyone heres let me know..cus im not gettin til july

·
Keepin' It Keebler
179 Posts
Rvm

I think you're talking about the seller with the name somthing like "dehovincci" or some ish, right?

If so, I ordered my rims from them, and the shipping was very fast and the rims came in mint condition. Their packaging could be a little safer but other than that, I had 0 problems with them.

P.S: The prices = :clap2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts