Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked out this 2001 durango which had some wicked seats that have the RT logo in them. I want to purchase some for my RC RT, any idea on where to look? Also do you guys knwo of any other RT interior things with the emblem on it that i can look for? Thanks

· Registered
728 Posts
brandInO said:
I checked out this 2001 durango which had some wicked seats that have the RT logo in them. I want to purchase some for my RC RT, any idea on where to look? Also do you guys knwo of any other RT interior things with the emblem on it that i can look for? Thanks

katzskins offers custom embroidery on thier seats. can`t remember the excat name of the site tho.

· Registered
41 Posts
curello offers custom seats that have the rt stiched in them. They also have door panels. I know southeastperformance sells them. I am going to order them next month for my truck. The only downfall is they are expensive. Good luck on your search.

Jeff

· Premium Member
1,841 Posts
graphitert01 said:
curello offers custom seats that have the rt stiched in them. They also have door panels. I know southeastperformance sells them. I am going to order them next month for my truck. The only downfall is they are expensive. Good luck on your search.

Jeff

I'm gonna get mine from John Mercedes also when I get that much saved up. I think there like $800 shipped a seat though but well worth it.

· Registered
499 Posts
I installed a set of Viper seats in my D, had them re-upholstered to match and stuck factory "R/T" emblems on them. Looks great to me!! Besides, it's something different from the traditional embroidery.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.