Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99 Durango SLT which I bought used May 8th. By May 9th I had a multitiude of issues at once. Check Engine light on, Check Gauges light coming on when braking, RPM gauge jumping from 2k to up to 3k while driving and the transmission quit working. Had to have it towed to the dealership who found 9 trouble codes so they replaced the "POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM)" and the transmission including the Torque Converter.
All the warning lights went off and it drove "ok" for a two days, but now the RPM gauge is jumping again. You can feel the engine shifting up and down. So, back to the dealership. The dealership said they can find nothing wrong, no trouble codes at all, and on a test drive the RPM gauge did not jump for them. Took it to another mechanic, who said my computer wont talk to his, so he can't troubleshoot.
Now what can I do?
I have owned this beautiful car for 3 weeks and have driven it less than 4 days!
Please help.

·
Registered
119 Posts
When I have my truck off but all my accessories on, my 12 makes my tach needle jump when it hits. tee hee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts