Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a problem. I am missing a part of my durango, the roof rack thing, but not the Rack, the plastic peice mounted to the roof the rack sits on (as shown in the picture)

I went to the stealership and they wanted a rediculous amount for it. Any one have an extra one (both sides) or seen a durango in a junkyard somewhere I could purchase?

I apreciate the :help: !!

G

·
Select your year and make (DODGE/TRUCK). Hit "GO". Then select ROOF RACK from the list of parts. That will take you to a more detailed sheet. Fill that out and submit the form. In a day or so you'll get a few emails from salvage yards that have the part you're looking for. Then, give them a call and make sure it is exactly what you are looking for...

Otherwise, if you want new, get the part number from your local "stealership" and give the guys at http://www.dodgeparts.cc a call. They have MOPAR parts at typically lower prices than the local guys.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.