Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have a pic of a steel roll pan for a gen ll? every site I go to the pic is of some other one. I like to know exactly what the damn thing looks like. I don't see how these places sell anything when they put a pic of something up and say under it, style of actual part may vary. Thats total bull. I want to see exactly what I'm buying.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went ahead and opted for the summit glass pan. Its cheap and summit usually puts out some quality stuff. Buy the time I'm done with it it will look pretty good. Couple of cutouts for the exhaust. couple of leds maybe, alot of prep I'm sure. But you do what you can on a limited budget. When your married, have a house and 2 vehicles, and a ton of bills to pay its hard to get the really good stuff, but you do what you can with what you can get. sucks sometimes. Wifes been trying to get a job for a year now, and the ones she has had were real crap jobs. Oh well. More info than yall cared for I'm sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.