Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me identify the make of a rollpan with circular exhaust hole cutouts. I have seen a picture on here somewhere in an avatar or a signature on a black dak, but I cant for the life of me seem to find it again. And before you go posting pictures, its NOT the funky looking one with like a lip at the bottom with no exhaust in the holes, it does have 2 exhaust pipes in it, and its on a black dak.

:help:

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already saw that one, theres no picture of it on a dak so I dont know if its the right one. SOMEBODY has to know whos truck im talking about though... from what ive seen no one else has it and has really posted pictures of it installed so its one of the only people who have it. And I know its a black dak that its installed on, with the exhaust pipes already filling the holes.

· '10 Camaro RS/SS
1,941 Posts
socmat23 said:
i think i got the guy ur looking for, his name on here is Kotastampede, black truck with the exhust dumped through the roll pan with round tips
Looks like it, his Avatar is what was described....

And it definitely looks like the roll pan shown above...

5,187 Posts
socmat23 said:
i think i got the guy ur looking for, his name on here is Kotastampede, black truck with the exhust dumped through the roll pan with round tips
No it's not Kotastampede, he has the pic you want for his avatar but it's not his.
I did a quick search and found a couple, one with exhaust and one without.
I don't think either of them are the one your looking for tho...

· Registered
319 Posts
AmberFireDaK said:
No it's not Kotastampede, he has the pic you want for his avatar but it's not his.
I did a quick search and found a couple, one with exhaust and one without.
I don't think either of them are the one your looking for tho...
Sorry to hi-jack but.... who makes that bumper!!!! :bow:

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Diabloed said:
Sorry to hi-jack but.... who makes that bumper!!!! :bow:
The yellow bumper displayed above is made by Street Scene. There is pictures and links and data for just about every roll pan made for Dakotas/Durangos available on this site, click on the "Parts Information" link at the top of the screen and follow the links to the parts you want.

Edit: The black truck listed above in the 2 attachments belongs to Clint Hunter, that is a custom bumper that he built for his own truck and as far as I'm aware he does not offer them for sale.

If you know of any product for our trucks that isn't displayed in a category, e-mail me the info at [email protected]

5,187 Posts
socmat23 said:
how can u say its not his picture? ive seen it in person and u can see the plate says maine??? or are u saying its not the one this guy is looking for?
:sorry: I thought it was just his avatar pic, my bad

I don't know who makes that roll pan in the last pic I posted, but like Sin City said the black one I posted was a custom one off.
It is the last one you want right??

· Registered
319 Posts
AmberFireDaK said:

I don't know who makes that roll pan in the last pic I posted, but like Sin City said the black one I posted was a custom one off.
:rant: Yeah I was referring to the black one! That's one of the nicest roll pans I've seen!

· '10 Camaro RS/SS
1,941 Posts
AmberFireDaK said:

Steve has it right, the last pic you posted with the red truck is the Street Scene Holey Rollie roll pan (the cool roll pan with the lame name).

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
00RedRT said:
Looks like it, his Avatar is what was described....

And it definitely looks like the roll pan shown above...

AH HAH, thanks for the help guys... thats definitely the one. But nobody has any idea what kinda it is eh? Damn. But your right it does look like that yellow one from the parts info link.

· '10 Camaro RS/SS
1,941 Posts
3RotorMotor said:
AH HAH, thanks for the help guys... thats definitely the one. But nobody has any idea what kinda it is eh? Damn. But your right it does look like that yellow one from the parts info link.
No, actually Steve told you exactly which one it is.

Street Scene Holey Rollie roll pan Part #950-70607

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_list.asp?mi=8

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well it certainly looks like that one, but the only way to be 100% sure is if Kotastampede came on and confirmed it. Anyways... I think it was just the angle on his avatar that made it look good. After looking at that magenta colored dak, it doesnt look so great.

Thanks for the help though! :biggthump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.