Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone..well im kinda happy with my dakota so far but everyone says' the only thing i'm missing is the rims parts...well i dunno what kinda of rims or tires...they said 20'z....i was wondering if anyone has 22' spinners on there dak, if so please let me see a pic..hehe..any input would be helpful..thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yaaaabudddy

I noticed where you listed your mods, you put Full R/T Suspension. What do you mean by that? Can you explain?

Juan

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
mexican said:
I noticed where you listed your mods, you put Full R/T Suspension. What do you mean by that? Can you explain?

Juan
Umm.... not meaning to High jack a post here... but....

ok.. the R/T 5.9 Dakota comes from the factory with a "sport suspension" This suspension is stiffer/lower than your average suspension that they put on Sports and SLT's.

I have a Sport Plus... well it came with the average suspension. I simply bought the R/T suspension from a guy that owns an R/T. He was selling his because he probably got the "Hotchkis" suspension system.

The R/T suspension consists of front/rear sways, front coils, rear leafs, and front/rear shocks. I hope this helps you.

Now back to your regularly schedualed post

Paul

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the help and pics...that guys dakota the all pearl white one is hella tyte...i think imma just stick with 20z then..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts