Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted by IBSRJOE:

CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR SOME INFO ON THIS CUSTOM CONSOLE I HAVE BUILT FOR DAKOTAS. IT HOUSES A JL AUDIO 10W3 AND IS A DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THE CENTER SECTION OF YOUR 40-20-40 SPLIT BENCH SEAT. ALL CONSOLES ARE BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN BE MODIFIED IF DESIRED.

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/JOESDAKOTABOXES.html

·
Administrator
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by fatmat789:

Joe, if you could, send me some more pictures of it or just post them on this site. I'm interested in that. And also, do you build custom sub boxes also? Thanks,

-Matt

G

·
CUSTOM CONSOLES

I AM NOT REAL SURE HOW TO POST THE PICS IN THE FORUMS. HOWEVER, I WILL GET SOME OUT TO YOU. I DO MESS WITH CUSTOM BOX WORK ON THE SIDE SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU WANT DONE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
If the pictures you want to display are already hosted on a web server somewhere, you just need to put the URL between
. If you have a copy of the picture on your hard drive, you can use the Attach file: feature which is available near the bottom of the screen in the editor when you create a new post.

G

·
Joe... I would love to get a center console that will fit 1 10 inch kicker solo L7. About how much would you charge for this?

G

·
I already have the sub, I just need the box made. I have 2 subs to tell you the truth. Both brand new and 1 for sale

G

·
IBSRJOE, would you be interested in trading one of the subs for the box? I will pay shipping both ways. These subs sound great ... you give me the box for it and I give you a sub... what ya think? :toast:

G

·
Joe I sent you a PM with my phone number. As said in the PM I will be out of town for a week or so but by all means call and try to catch me, if im not in leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts