Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted by SoLoudItHrtz:

Well not really a custom dash, just repainted the stock one on a 2001 up Durango?(or dakota?) I want to paint mine the same color as my truck (patriot blue) , Sand it smoooth and paint and clearcoat it, but i wanted to see if anybody has any pics of theirs done, any color, i just wanna see what it looks like. Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey I repainted mines. I painted it semi-gloss black. I didn't want to make it smooth and glossy cause the sun glare. The truck looks like hell with the dash out! Hahaha. Good luck! Oh and don't forget where the screws and bolts go!

G

·
draggin, hey man, i was talking about wicked's truck, but yout truck, does look pretty tight. One of the nicest i have seen yet! Where did u get your front bumper?

·
Registered
150 Posts
It came stock i just took it out and painted it platinum or silver lol.. Just used some light steel wool medium coarse and than washed it than thru 3 coats on it. No clear though as its protected in the case! If you need a how to I can make one for you!! BTW my dash board is all done now, But can put it in my truck due to the accident. But as soon as its done ill post pics!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.