Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want an all-season tire to replace my stock Goodyear tires on my R/T. I think I've got it nailed down to two tires; Continental ContiExtremeContact or Kuhmo Ecsta STX. Tirerack.com has them fairly evenly rated and the Kuhmos are about $35 a tire cheaper.

Any advice or experience?

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
2002DakotaRT said:
I want an all-season tire to replace my stock Goodyear tires on my R/T. I think I've got it nailed down to two tires; Continental ContiExtremeContact or Kuhmo Ecsta STX. Tirerack.com has them fairly evenly rated and the Kuhmos are about $35 a tire cheaper.

Any advice or experience?
Kumho all the way. These ecsta's are the best ever. I love these tires.

For future reference... you don't need to make two threads about the same thing. That takes up bandwidth. People will answer your question even if you have only one.

Continental is also a good tire, but I don't think it's $35 better than the Kumho's. If anything the Kumho's are $35 better than the continental.

Paul

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got a 04 dak with r/t rims on it with the stock sxt lift i am trying to hide the lift but when i drop it i dont wanna have to trade out the tires what size should i go with umm o yea i am gonna use kumhos

Adam said:
STX all the way. I like mine alot better than the 711s I had on the back
;)

·
Likes More Power!
282 Posts
Best place to buy Kumho STXs?

I'm looking for the275/60-17 ones. Tire Rack seems to have the best deal so far @ $92 each.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
This name is al said:
I'm looking for the275/60-17 ones. Tire Rack seems to have the best deal so far @ $92 each.

Thats what I have in the rear. I'm going to be getting the 255/50's for up front at the end of the month

1 - 8 of 8 Posts