Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going through an old phone of mine, found a pic and real short video of this infamous Dak:

This was at the Canfeild Fairgrounds in Ohio...few years ago at least.

B

·
0 Posts
Saw that truck at Rockingham Dragway about 3 years ago. Spent about a hour looking the truck over and talking to the owner/builder. Hell of a nice guy and the truck was AWESOME!! Very good attenton to detail! :mullet:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Saw that truck at Rockingham Dragway about 3 years ago. Spent about a hour looking the truck over and talking to the owner/builder. Hell of a nice guy and the truck was AWESOME!! Very good attenton to detail! :mullet:
Actually Gary Sheldon is a dick head....I actually got to call him that at the maryland national meet for acting like a friggin child.

And that truck with the twin blowers was a PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!! Did he show you all the cracking around the blower manifolds???? How about the blown out gaskets on the blower????? There is a reason it went to a single blower setup not too much after the twins were done.

He is a tool box!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I saw that truck a few years back at the Mopar nationals in Columbus. It only had a single blower on it at the time but still ran pretty well.

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
Actually Gary Sheldon is a dick head....I actually got to call him that at the maryland national meet for acting like a friggin child.

And that truck with the twin blowers was a PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!! Did he show you all the cracking around the blower manifolds???? How about the blown out gaskets on the blower????? There is a reason it went to a single blower setup not too much after the twins were done.

He is a tool box!
You're calling someone a dick head???:jester:

B

·
0 Posts

He is a tool box!
I found him to be a rather decent guy to talk to, willing to answer any questions and he had plenty of them at the show in Rockingham.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts