Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i am sorta bad luck with vehicles, lets just say i have a lot of accidents, any way for this reason my parents wont allow me to have a roll pan, i am not really in the intrest of the weight reducton side of a roll pan but more of the look, my question is this: has anyone ever put some sorta reinforcement bar behind their roll pan, i know it would have to be custom fabricated, but i just would like a little bit of protection if i go with a roll pan than just the sheet metal.
thanx

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I would get a hidden hitch. no matter what someone nails you its gonna f up the whole back end
Rob

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
that guy with the V6 shaker hood (havent seen him on here since his accident) put a bar behind his rollpan, looked like it helped a lot when he got rear ended.

·
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!
656 Posts
My buddy parked his dak in front of the garage on night where he usually doesn't park it.

His wife drives a Murano, whatever make it is I don't like foreign! And just from backing up out of the garage, what maybe 6-7 feet at max? Her Murano didn't hardly get any damage. His dak was backed in and she crushed it, the rear fender is all jammed back and it looks like he was in a 45 mph rear end accident!! Stock bumper and all. Maybe the daks don't have much in the way of rear support to begin with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.