Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
People suck.
337 Posts
Hola.

Any good performance parts retailers in the Phoenix/Mesa area? I'd like to get some stuff thats not normally in Autozone, and would prefer to not mail order it.

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
Anybody got any meets or cruise nights planned anytime soon?

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
Anything that's Dakota/Durango only?

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,415 Posts
Anything that's Dakota/Durango only?
wow how did i miss this post ... im slacking :slap:

as far as only dak dur we stop doing things like that and invite all since if you limit it you only get 2-5 people to show up .... i try to do a meet here and there... last month only one person said they were down and i had something come up the day it was to hit ... check out the thread i started ...trying to find a date for July to meet up

·
Registered
132 Posts
WHATS UP all you Phoencians!!!!

Live WAYYYYY out on west side in Surprise, work in Scottsdale.... Just got a 2001 Rango R/T about a month ago. Nothing done to it except NEW catalytic converters, and a K&N round filter with Xtreme lid!

So where does everyone hang out? when are we having a meet and greet!?

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,415 Posts
WHATS UP all you Phoencians!!!!

Live WAYYYYY out on west side in Surprise, work in Scottsdale.... Just got a 2001 Rango R/T about a month ago. Nothing done to it except NEW catalytic converters, and a K&N round filter with Xtreme lid!

So where does everyone hang out? when are we having a meet and greet!?
What up man .. ive been trying to get a meet going the past two months and haven't got any response ... so i gave up for now ... ill be on vac in sept then i was gonna try to get another one going then

·
Registered
132 Posts
Im down whenever we get it together, i want to show off the Rango with the new 20" R/T's i just got for it!

i have a buddy with a 2001 Dakota R/T and a buddy with a ram that is tricked out. im sure they would love to get together too. We go the Pavilions in Scottsdale once a month usually

·
old 87 dak
202 Posts
Hey Guys, Sorry haven't been around. To much going on here. My Dad past away last month. Been trying to keep busy. I had to step into the family business for awhile. A get together would be great. especially for us westside guys, I am in Peoria. I don't know if my dak would make it thou. I'm wrenching on it again and also my bike. If I do get my dak going I can't go to far, she is barely street legal.:banana2: So if you guys want to get together let me know.:wave:

boB

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
Awesome guys. I've been wanting to get something together for a while now. It's good to see more people interested now.

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
Im down whenever we get it together, i want to show off the Rango with the new 20" R/T's i just got for it!

Are you planning on lowering it at all? Got any pics?

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,415 Posts
sorry to hear that Bob...

ill start a thread with dates to vote on this time :jester:

·
1 of 117
70 Posts
nice, ill be down if i still have my truck, tryin to sell it though

·
Registered
132 Posts
these are pics with 17's on it still. 20's will be here monday! tires on wednsday and on truck thurs..... I want to lower it 2" just to make it look cleam then install the factory running boards. i seen a few nice lowering kits by belltech, but they are for 4x2, not sure if they will work for 4x4..

Are you planning on lowering it at all? Got any pics?

Attachments

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
I want to lower it 2" just to make it look cleam then install the factory running boards. i seen a few nice lowering kits by belltech, but they are for 4x2, not sure if they will work for 4x4..
Nope, they won't work for 4X4. The only way to lower is to crank down t-bars and blocks/shackles in the rear.

·
Benz Tech
889 Posts
these are pics with 17's on it still. 20's will be here monday! tires on wednsday and on truck thurs..... I want to lower it 2" just to make it look cleam then install the factory running boards. i seen a few nice lowering kits by belltech, but they are for 4x2, not sure if they will work for 4x4..
You got those 20's on there yet? I want to see some pics. :mullet: I love those 20in R/T's on a D.:drool:

·
old 87 dak
202 Posts
sorry to hear that Bob...

ill start a thread with dates to vote on this time :jester:
Thanks Man, It's been kinda tough, but I'm hanging in there. I sould have the Dak running tomorrow. Rebuilding a Carb 650 double pumper. I had a 750 DP on her, but she wasn't to streetable. Anyways let's get something going. It seems like alot of guys are interested this time.:mullet:

Later, boB

1 - 20 of 74 Posts