Dakota Durango Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

· PRAISE THE LOWERED
1,472 Posts
yo starscream (adam, right?) lil more info on that picknpull dak please!
It's a white 4wd 318 or 360 clubcab, not to molested. Still had a ton of decent parts on it on Sunday.

There were two other gen3 Dakotas one RED & the other Purple but they looked cleaned out. Only reason the white one wasn't touched much was cause it was tucked in with the minivans.

I also went to South San Jose PNP there was one gen2 I saw didn't look at it tho. I went to the Newark PNP and all they had was a cleaned out Durango.

There is Pick Your Part yard in Milpitas that I'm gonna check out this weekend and there might be another yard in San Jose, but I don't think it's self service.

I'm hoping that some dummie C4C a 360 with a 2bbl M1

· Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,704 Posts
It's a white 4wd 318 or 360 clubcab, not to molested. Still had a ton of decent parts on it on Sunday.

There were two other gen3 Dakotas one RED & the other Purple but they looked cleaned out. Only reason the white one wasn't touched much was cause it was tucked in with the minivans.

I also went to South San Jose PNP there was one gen2 I saw didn't look at it tho. I went to the Newark PNP and all they had was a cleaned out Durango.

There is Pick Your Part yard in Milpitas that I'm gonna check out this weekend and there might be another yard in San Jose, but I don't think it's self service.

I'm hoping that some dummie C4C a 360 with a 2bbl M1
u and me both haha! or maybe even a nice center console.. how were th seats in that white dak?

1,704 Posts
hey brian, do u kno that kid with the maroon dak, its got black ambers up front, tinted tails, and i saw he just put that black stripe on his hood...only reason i ask is cuz i always rev on him :jester: :stirthepo AND because i seen his truck out by ur uncles today

1,704 Posts
nah, dont know him at all. its 1/2 price weekend at pick your part...you should go sean. Ill give you a list of what i need!!!!
o ok..its funny cuz he always mugs my truck so i rev on him and im way louder than he is :nana: hmmmm thats pretty frickin temptin.... pm me th list just in case..and wire about a trillion dollars into my account, just for good measure :D

1,704 Posts
sooo just got back from north sj pick and pull... epic FAILURE! no gen 3 daks anywhere in the entire lot! however there was a gen 2 V6 in pretty good condition. didnt look like it was a C4C either so im sure th engine stuffs still good and all of the interiors there... but yea, guess adam's white dak never existed :stirthepo or they scrapped it lol..

· PRAISE THE LOWERED
1,472 Posts
No way!

You sure you went to the one on Commercial St and not the one on Monterey Hwy?

The one on Monterey had no gen3, but had a gen2.

At the front desk when you pay $2 to get in you can ask that person to print a receipt that tells you what year Dakotas they have in stock and what row their located in. You might be able to do this over the phone now.

1,704 Posts
dead serious! yea i was at the commercial street one.. i checked their board and they only it had listed up to october 2, retards.. didnt bother askin cuz i jus went and walked the entire lot, after goin to where u had said it was lol... yea idk bout over the phone, ive tried before and they told me "we dont keep inventory".. o well, better luck next time i gues :huh:

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.