Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woowoo: Well I finally ordered my Reflexxion Steel cowl Hood. I did alot of hunting and found the best price to be from Custom Classic they are in Texas they are selling the hoods for $359.00 plus shipping. Shipping is $65 - $150 depending on the location to a business address an additional $55 fee will be added if it is shipped to a residential address, All the people I spoke with there were extreamly helpfull, Just figured I'd pass on the find.
http://www.customclassic.com/

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Great choice man you won't be disappointed. :biggthump

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I want one too :drool: keep us posted

·
Registered
228 Posts
lets jsut hope it doens;t get damaged in shipping. been known to happen with hoods, both mine and a buddies, within the same month, got hoods and both came in severly damaged. both have been repaired but never hte less sucks to be opening the box on what should be a awsome hood only to see that its all mashed up. so best of luck and hope it gets there intact

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
That's the very reason I picked mine up, so if it got damaged I'd be kicking myself in the ass rather than someone else

·
Registered
277 Posts
SWEET! thanks man, i have been looking all over for that site, i need to contact them to see if they'll let me pick one up from their shop. thanks again! :mullet:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I picked up the hood from the trucking company last week (so I could save a few bucks) It was in great shape no dents or scratches. The flat hood box was shipped standing up on a pallet all wrapped in plastic wrap and strapping the trucking company told me they never saw such a great packaging job, it took up 3 times the needed space to ship it, Just waiting on the body shop to take it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts