Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Autozone today, looking for the infamous rear speed sensor. They said they have one for input and one for output. Which one is the one I am supposed to get? All I know is it's the one that goes on the differential.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
output if your talking about this one

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
pretty simple. I believe it's a 10mm, but don't quote me. disconnect wires, remove sensor. replace new sensor and connect back the wires. just that easy. 10 min job. How much did they run at auto-zone?

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
rockadaous said:
pretty simple. I believe it's a 10mm, but don't quote me. disconnect wires, remove sensor. replace new sensor and connect back the wires. just that easy. 10 min job. How much did they run at auto-zone?

yeah I'm currious how much did it run mines been messed up for a year and my lazy ass hasn't gone down there and got one yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it's the correct, part, it's only $17.99 @ Autozone. And either way, it's only $43 @ the dealer.. so it's not too bad.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
vectorz said:
If it's the correct, part, it's only $17.99 @ Autozone. And either way, it's only $43 @ the dealer.. so it's not too bad.
all right adam I think we can swing $17 :jester: Mines been messed up for 4 or 5 months too :D

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
rockadaous said:
all right adam I think we can swing $17 :jester: Mines been messed up for 4 or 5 months too :D

If I just didn't get me a brand new 52mm F&B TB for 379 shipped I could :mullet:

but since it's that much at Autozone I'll get it in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Adam said:
If I just didn't get me a brand new 52mm F&B TB for 379 shipped I could :mullet:

but since it's that much at Autozone I'll get it in a couple of weeks.
I hear ya. phoenix imaging is getting all my loot :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts