Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has or made some.Imin the process.The stock location in the Durango sucks.The thing needs much better imiging.Im making a pod for my Boston Acoustics Pro 6.53 seperats.The woofer and mid will be side by side.With the tweeter mounted on the woofer.They will be mounted on the top of the D piller.In the rear area.Not made perminant.They will be removable.Clipping to the top.On the bottom it will use the bolt,for the 3rd row seat belt.To secureit in place.I have the glass work and the speaker rings mounted.Just need to cover it with fleese and paint it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
get some pics up.

You have like an identical truck to mine. I plan on building a sub box downfiring in place of the 3rd row delete. i was thinking two of the jl 13" shallows with some better amps than the crunch i have now. I also put the tweeters in the seat belt pillar but in for the front seat...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill put some up tomarrow

·
Registered
333 Posts
ya im meaning to build a downfiring box in that space but im not gonna be buying anything for the truck for a year or so since i just transfered to a new collage and have no job. When i do build it its gonna be level as if there was the seat still there. What some would call a stealth box i want to call it a convince box, since i like to throw snowboards and hunting crap back there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts