Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find a good place to buy a oem or aftermarket back bumper. I can find covers all day long. IF anyone knows where a rear back bumper for a 01 dodge dakota quad cab let me know. Thanks I appreciate it. Also I found one but it says will not fit the quad cab is it different? thanks. [email protected]

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
i saw more than once on here that i guess the quad cab has some weird lookin vibration damper or something behind the bumper? not sure how it works or anything, but i dont see how that could affect the bumper itself. unfortunately your probably in the same boat i am in NY, any bumper in a wrecker yard is already rotted. if you ever take trips down south, just look on craigslist. i drive to tennessee 2 or 3 times a year and check every single craigslist for the major cities before i go. ive bought a lot of parts like that, all rust free southern parts, too.

·
I drive with two feet
1,621 Posts
The vibration damper has nothing to do with the bumper. It is mounted near the end of the frame rails on the inside. The bumper attaches to the outside of the frame rails the same on all Dakotas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts