Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find the entire rear wiper arm assembly for a 2004 Durango? Some asshat figured I didn't need mine and broke the upper portion in half where the blade is. Looked online...but only get hits for the wiper blade itself.

Thanks

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Anyone know where I can find the entire rear wiper arm assembly for a 2004 Durango? Some asshat figured I didn't need mine and broke the upper portion in half where the blade is. Looked online...but only get hits for the wiper blade itself.

Thanks
www.parts.com , Wyckoff Chrysler , www.ebay.com

You will find what you need :wave:

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
what do u mean? theres 3 parts to them. the bolt cover, the arm and the end wiper/bracket.

the wiper/bracket is 15 bucks at dealer. the arm is same and the bolt cover is like 2 bucks.

pics of whats broken?

i might sell my whole wiper for 28 shipped like i did with my other one. i had 2 and just sold the one off my truck and cleaning my room i found the other but i think i like the clean look of no wiper.

get pics and then ill talk to u about mine.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks durango2001...the part numbers were exactly what I needed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
04 durango rear wiper arm replacement

Having problems putting my new arm on. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? It was difficult to take old one off now new wiper arm wont go on. Got new arm from dealership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts