Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get a 1 in 2 out flowmaster kit for my truck. ive seen a few people have them but i cant find them wut so ever

·
G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
that would be the ameican thunder kit. check out jegs.com. they have them. im sure you can just get the muffler too, so...there you go. :biggthump

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they dont have the single in dual out and all the flowmaster kits for my truck only come with a 50 series muffler. how did you guys get the 40 series mufflers? do they sound better?

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
BadAssDak said:
they dont have the single in dual out and all the flowmaster kits for my truck only come with a 50 series muffler. how did you guys get the 40 series mufflers? do they sound better?
i just went to a local shop and told em i wanted SI/DO flowmaster...they had the 40 series and they just bent up the pipes then and installed it all. so just look around some local muffler shops in your area...they should be able to hook u up :biggthump

·
lots of mods & no money
1,202 Posts
you dont need the whole kit just find the muffler with the right size inlet/outlets you need and take it to your local muffler shop and have them bend and install the whole thing for ya go the stainless steel route if you can afford it much better off in the long run

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.