Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so do they even fit. some say yes, but what about 20" rims. i keep finding awsome deals in my local classifies. i can get wheels and rubber for less than $500. but I am worried about the offset.

· Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,568 Posts
The bolt pattern is the same as your 4th gen, but you would need to either try one on the truck or measure the backspacing and like said compare it to what you got now.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen 4th gen daks with 20" ram wheels all over around here, so they either fit no problem, or you have to run spacers.
if they dont fit i will need spacers i know i cam tuck a 33" tire. but hey 400bucks is a steal for 20" rims. hard to pass up. just the other day i found stock 20" rims with good rubber on them for 500 but they sold quick. Im gona take a look at them today and proly pick them up. there is another stock set rims only for $600.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes they fit they. and will clear all but a very slight rub at turn. but i need lugnuts mine will not fit the wheels but thats it. 305/50 20 only a 32" tire but will do for now

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
if they dont fit i will need spacers i know i cam tuck a 33" tire. but hey 400bucks is a steal for 20" rims. hard to pass up. just the other day i found stock 20" rims with good rubber on them for 500 but they sold quick. Im gona take a look at them today and proly pick them up. there is another stock set rims only for $600.
Usually if they say 600 can be talked down show them 450bcash and 80percent time they'll take it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts