Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
raced a pt cruiser 2night, we ran twice i pulled ahead each time, once going from about 20 and the other pullin from round 45-50, it was pretty sweet i love winning, i was very excited and had to share. props to the 3.9 :clap2:

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
killed a mopar......you should be ashamed..... :joke:

nice run..

was it the supercharged one? or the regular one?
:biggthump

D

·
0 Posts
Good thing it wasn't a turbo PT! My 03 turbo PT will run away and hide from even a stock Dakota R/T

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha, im sure it was just a regular one.

S

·
0 Posts
I drove a HO turbo PT and damn that thing was quik, if i didnt like my dakota so much i would have had it for sure.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah the supercharged one's are nice, there's one kicking around my area and he picks on all the the ricers pretty bad...but the things are so fugly....just IMO

·
Banned
1,863 Posts
it had to be a regular pt cruiser. because my buddys dad had one of those pt turbo 2.4L and i raced my other buddy in a pontiac gtp and it was a close race.those turbo pts can give a pontiac gtp a run for its money.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i said it was a regular one, wasnt claiming to beat a charged cruiser

·
Registered
446 Posts
AAAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!! They aren't supercharged. Turbo, turbo, turbo. Sorry, im not trying to be a turd its just that I don't want you all to say supercharged and sound dumb to someone else. The chevy cobalt is supercharged though.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wasnt sure cause i had heard 2 diffrent things, so i jus said "charged"

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
My very first race was with an 02 GMC Sonoma 4.3 Vortec and I lost. I didnt know crap about racing and now im doing much better. Now my kill list is 2000 Chevy S-10 2.2, 03 Tiburon GT, 94 Ford F-150 302, and a 99 Ford Ranger 4.0
My little 3.9 5-speed does alright for itselt. Hey Ace is your 3.9 a 5-speed?

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope i got an auto. my list is a v8 f-150, 2003 4.3 s-10, few hondas, toyota tacoma, 1995 GMC sierra, 1993 Blazer(both those being Z71 and v8s) and i have ran side by side with a 99 cougar

1 - 14 of 14 Posts