Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a daily driver, so I have'nt driven my R/T for awhile. So, yesterday I decide to take it out for a spin. I went to a pool hall played pool came out started fine drove fine. Then i stopped in this other place to do something. When i came out the truck wouldnt start. Come to find out the truck wasnt in park. It wasn't in park or reverse or any gear for that matter. After messing with the column shifter it goes in park. It starts right up. Now not thinking anyhting of it I start to drive home. I got it about a 1/4 mile away from the place i left from and it like went into neutral, but it still said it was in drive. So now im like wtf is going on. I drop it into second and it drive but just in second gear. By now im just wantin to get home so i drive slow in second. Got half way home put it into drive and it drove fine the rest of the way home. I havent touched it ever since. Anyone have any input on this? cause im confused and kinda mad because it seems like a pretty expensive problem lol.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need some info lol, someone give me some insight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Shifter linkage could need adjusted?? Or got bent up some how??

Andy B

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know. LOL I will check it out one day. Been busy with work and what not. i got a daily driver so im not stressin it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts