Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dakota r/t and I am going to put new tires on. I dont know what to get, i want a good tire that is going to hook up, but won't kill the wallet? Any suggestions?

· Old SchooL'!
299 Posts
98 red r/t said:
I have a dakota r/t and I am going to put new tires on. I dont know what to get, i want a good tire that is going to hook up, but won't kill the wallet? Any suggestions?
ahaha good luck w/ that i just buy the cheap ones!! kumho ecsta's & deal with it!! :wave: someone on here will know though

· G.F.Y racing president
6,587 Posts
360 xrt said:
I'm really happy with my nitto 450's size 275/50-17 ,about 150$ a tire.please nominate me for TOM.
thats what i got on my dak with the r/t wheels on her. nitto tires..rides good, nice traction too. (but then agian, i have the v6...hehe) :biggthump

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like my Khumo 711's once they warm up they hook up pretty nice, if cold you can forget about it. Time to drift :mullet:

· Registered
21 Posts
I put on Yokohama 275/55/17 all around excellent wet and dry traction, but I don't know how they hook at the track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.