Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about having this done,i just hate the "warning blah blah crap" sticker thats on there so i thought this would be a good way to take care of it :woot: and i know iv seen atleast one guy on here with it, just wondering how much it would cost to have this done?? thanks

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
realdeal7369 said:
sounds good, i say do it. call a local upholstry (sp) shop, one that deals with car interiors. cant see it being too high. not like your asking for a seat to be done or something. :banana2:
well actually theres a link in the parts section of this site and i was gonna get them to do it..but its just an email no actual link to a site so i just figured id post and see what others have paid before i emailed em about sending mine out...thanks for the encouraging words though :biggthump i think its gonna look bitchin :woot:

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Darren, thanks alot for the help :biggthump i was wondering if you could help me with colors, my truck is graphite and my headliner and visors are a light tan i guess you could say. i was thinking maybe 525 or 538? :huh: im just not sure...your the pro, what do you think would look best?

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright thanks! :biggthump well...im figuring up and getting everything straight and once i do ill reply back via email for shipping address and all the other things we need to take care of :mullet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.