Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, upgrading my R/T rims to some 20's and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in them. There are four, plus the spare (identical rim, just no center cap). They have Scorcher T/A tires with the red stripes, kinda cool if you are into them. They match the flame red paint pretty well. I don't have pictures right now, but if anybody is interested I will get some digital pics of them on the truck for comparison. The spare tire is not a scorcher however, it's probably the original spare tire. It's a Goodyear 255/55/17 if I remember correct.

I'd probably be selling all five of them for like $600 + shipping (this includes the tires that are already mounted and balanced). I'd say that the tires are in the 75 percent tread range.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get pictures.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just wanted to say that the R/T rims are silver, not chrome. thanks

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
What kind of condition

Hey Man, What kind of condition are the rims in ? Any flaws or scrapes, or curb rash ?

~CYCLONE_06

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll look them over real well and try and get some pictures, but as far as I know they are flawless. Like I said the fifth one doesn't have a center cap and a different tire though, because it was just a spare

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, they weren't my first choice. A little flashy for a tire I think, but they were on it when I bought it. They perform reasonably I suppose. The real thing that I want to know is if they are supposed to give off colored smoke when you do a burnout, or even leave little red patches on the ground. I kind of doubt it, but I keep hearing that they do. I however don't do burnouts to try and get the most out of this truck.

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Pics

So, when you gonna give us some pics to see ?

~CYCLONE_06

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I spaced on the whole limited file size for picture posting. The pictures I took are 1600x1200 to give you the best image so I have to email them basically. I'm going to try my work email which I think will give me more room because hotmail is too small. If that doesn't work I am going to wait until next week (fingers crossed) when I can get them off of the truck and in a much better atmosphere for pictures.

Heres the deal for now. Put down your email and I will try to email you a picture. If it goes through and you like what you see, reply to the email and I will send you the rest of the pics, probably one email at a time. If my work email can't fit the pics it'll have to wait until next week.

Sorry I got all of your hopes up, but I feel about the same way except I already paid for my rims. Nevertheless, they will be for sale, and I will have pics for you soon.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I sure did. Sorry I forgot to put up a sold post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts