Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Juice Junky
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it's dakota02rt that has the R/T Rear Stripe on his black R/T. Does anyone know where I could find this stripe?

·
Juice Junky
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Any suggestions on what color stripe would look good on Silver?

I'm thinking black.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Yeah i would say black. I've got a black dak and I'm gonna get a silver stripe. If i'm not mistaken you've got black lettering so it would match.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i got the dimensions off a website and i had mine painted on. holds up way better than a vinyl decal. mine have been on for bout 2 years now still look i just had it done.

·
Juice Junky
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
2000 6.7 R/T
371 Posts
Im gonna have all my decals painted on my truck in the near future :biggthump

The way people usually go, is they get the stripe the same color the stock decals came in. I'd say black :mullet:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Axiom said:
Thanks for the reply. Any suggestions on what color stripe would look good on Silver?

I'm thinking black.
I would say do a cardon fiber looking stripe, that would be hot.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
a friend's father did it for me. with paint and labor i think it cost me bout 200 bucks. i had vinyl ones made up cost me half that but they didnt work out for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Axiom said:
Do I get a discount for telling him you sent me? :joke:
I donow :sorry:

B

·
0 Posts
when i was at work a black ram came in with a hemi on the back like u guys are talkin, but he had it put on in flat black. you can only see it when you look at the truck on an angle. looked pretty bad ass. i would say on the silver do the carbon fiber. or somethin along silver/grey look. that would look bad ass :mullet:

·
Registered
95 Posts
So are you getting them. Hey look at there colors

·
Juice Junky
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dakota02rt said:
So are you getting them. Hey look at there colors
Depends on how much my paycheck is next thursday. :drool:

·
Juice Junky
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to go with the R/T 360 Stripe from Glen Renzoni. It just appeals to me more than just the plain R/T logo.

I'm also going to get the Dakota R/T logo on my windshield.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts