Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
RT/Ralphis said:
Folks,

still a little green here ... I have a 98 Dodge 5.9 L Durango SLT package ... now can this be called an R/T or not ... never mind the cosmetic fender colors and all that comes with the R/T ... based on the engine, can I call this an R/T and if so .... where do the badges go .... ? Hopefully I have not offended anyone who is an R/T cosemtic fanatic ....

:umno:

The Quad Cabs come with a 5.9 in them and there not called R/T's

The R/T also has a different suspension, 17" wheels and, a different muffler than the other models.

But if you do want to put the emblems on its your ride bud not anybody elses. They go where the factory Durango SLT was

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
Gellys01R/T said:
What I would do is just get the 5.9 badge and put that on. That way you are not calling it something it is not, but still letting people know what you got under the hood.

I think it would be a good compromise and please people on both ends of the spectrum.

That being said, it's your D so do what you want and what makes you happy.

Let us know.

Gelly

I agree with Gelly

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
RT/Ralphis said:
Folks .... thanks for the replies .. someone during this post said something about it being my ride and all ... afterall ... It's a BIG BLOCK and R/T sounds appropriate .... I'm sold !!!!

Thanks again ... I think I am going to like it here !!!! :biggthump

just don't tell anybody that it's a 98 durango cause they didn't make the Durango R/T until 2000
:biggthump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.