Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My question is, what's a cheaper route to go? Buy a exhaust off s website or get one custom made from an exhaust shop? And what would get me a nice deep tone? Like what muffler brand, glass packs. I would like it kinda loud, but not where it would sound like crap when I got on it?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
probably a tad cheaper to get one custom made by the time you pay shipping on a premade kit. depends on what you want and the sound your going for. youtube has a crap load of sound clips

·
Registered
51 Posts
Exhaust shop.. My entire exhaust cost 200 parts and 250 Labor. We went from the exhaust manifolds(2.5") in to a Magnaflow Y Pipe(2.5 In 3 Out), to 3" Magnaflow High flow cat, to Magnaflow 3" In and Out, 14" Round case muffler and ended it with a Magnaflow tip. I ordered all the parts took them down and had a system bent for all of it not bad for 450 bucks. Pretty loud though, hell the wife likes it !

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exhaust shop.. My entire exhaust cost 200 parts and 250 Labor. We went from the exhaust manifolds(2.5") in to a Magnaflow Y Pipe(2.5 In 3 Out), to 3" Magnaflow High flow cat, to Magnaflow 3" In and Out, 14" Round case muffler and ended it with as Magnaflow tip. I ordered all the parts took them down and had a system bent for all of it not bad for 450 bucks. Pretty loud though, hell the wife likes it !
I think I might have to go thus route. Thanks alot!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just finished mine on saturday, awesome!

Look @ "Performance Curve" ebay motors

They have all kids of exhaust stuff, cheap, fast shipping, ive been buying from them for a long time they never let me down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.