Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Westin Chrome Bull Bar

Here are some pictures of my 2004 Quad Cab 4X4 4.7L Auto Patriot Blue. Just wanted to show the guard. so far I have done the following upgrades, Tinted both front windows and rear glass to match factory tint, Fortis Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, Westin Bull Bar, Brushed Speed Grille for the lower valance, WeatherTech dark tint window visors.
I cannot decide if I should install the Speed grille in the main grille.your opinions welcome

Future Plans are a cat back exhaust, Reflexxion Hood, Line X the bed and get rid of that plastic bed liner, Hard Tonneau Cover )Any Opinions on which Tonneau Cover is the best)

Attachments

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Finally decided on the Kennesaw Mountain bumper/grill guard combo (stock photo shown below, not my truck), and a steel rear bumper as well. i've always been unhappy with the idea of plastic bumpers on a truck.

On the downside, between those and my various other mods, i'll soon have the world's heaviest 3rd-gen 2wd club cab :help:

...dave

Attachments

· Registered
2,372 Posts
...dave said:
Finally decided on the Kennesaw Mountain bumper/grill guard combo (stock photo shown below, not my truck), and a steel rear bumper as well. i've always been unhappy with the idea of plastic bumpers on a truck.

On the downside, between those and my various other mods, i'll soon have the world's heaviest 3rd-gen 2wd club cab :help:

...dave
Well I know what im buying next
Rob

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.