Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got 'em? How do you like 'em? Where did you get 'em? How much did you pay for 'em? Can i see some pictures of 'em? :)

i've had my two-tone SLT CC for less than a month, and i'm paranoid of messing up the (ick, plastic) bumpers, coming out of a 20-year-old 3/4-ton Chevy that i push cars around with. Most of what i'm finding on the web consists of stock pictures of some generic push bar floating in space, and either a "call for price", or "click here for a list of dealers a hundred or so miles away from you" link. What have you guys got out there in the real world, and how does it look?

Cheers,

...dave
:end:

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! DeMAK5 or DAKSPORT1PA, is that the Mopar guard in that picture? It looks like it may be more decorative than functional (easily damaged), but it does fit the body nicely. i was looking at some custom units that replace the front bumper as well, but those looked to be $1000+ :explode:

i had a heavy (5/8" chromed steel) push bar on my last truck, and it saved the front end of the truck in a 25MPH accident, so i'd like to get something sturdy for this one as well...

Cheers,

...dave
:end:

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Finally decided on the Kennesaw Mountain bumper/grill guard combo (stock photo shown below, not my truck), and a steel rear bumper as well. i've always been unhappy with the idea of plastic bumpers on a truck.

On the downside, between those and my various other mods, i'll soon have the world's heaviest 3rd-gen 2wd club cab :help:

...dave

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.