Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy Im wanting to put some HIDs in my foglights and I saw that they make a prejector foglight on ebay but all of them say 01 and up and I have a 00. Do the years mount the same or similar enough to make work? Im curious to see how well the projectors work with the HIDs but if they wont work what other foglight can bolt up to the factory bracket? Id like to get some glass fogs if I can... thanks!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
you can still find the blazer fogs on ebay, there under "clear lense projector fog light" or something. pretty much the best cheap projectors out there. then hella has a set that are a few hundred bucks but they are bright as shit.

hidplanet.com and do a search on the forums

·
Registered
476 Posts
they are made by blazer, thats ehy you have to type in the longer name or you'll get a bunch of lights for blazers. no sure if its a direct bolt on but with alittl inginuity they will work. i had some projector fogs off a g6. i took the stock light mounts to a bench grinder and removed a fair bit of material to make them work with the stock brackets. they filled the hole nicely and were better then the stock ones. sadly i lost em do to a deer who felt the need to jump out infront of me. ill try and find some pictures, i know i took some

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hey guy Im wanting to put some HIDs in my foglights and I saw that they make a prejector foglight on ebay but all of them say 01 and up and I have a 00. Do the years mount the same or similar enough to make work? Im curious to see how well the projectors work with the HIDs but if they wont work what other foglight can bolt up to the factory bracket? Id like to get some glass fogs if I can... thanks!!
No the 01+ lights mount differently. you can always come fabricate your own mounts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts